Sechrist Industries Approved Chamber Cleaners document (P/N 100397 Rev 2): is the most up to date listing of cleaners which have been tested and approved to be utilized on Sechrist monoplace hyperbaric chambers. Specifically, these products have been tested and deemed safe for use on the acrylic cylinder. These are the only cleaning agents that should be used on the Sechrist acrylic cylinders. Since information is becoming available daily, we suggest that your facility keep in contact with the manufacturer of the cleaning agent utilized to determine any new information available about the effectiveness against novel coronavirus. We also suggest that each healthcare facility should utilize the CDC website to review information for Healthcare Professionals and Resources for Healthcare Facilities. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Supply Chain Notification : Sechrist Industries has reviewed if there is any potential impact to our supply chain as well as the production of our respiratory and hyperbaric products. The Sechrist Supply Chain team has been in contact with all of our suppliers and at this time there is no issue with the continuity of items from our suppliers.
Our team is continuing to monitor the situation and we are committed to continuing our supply to you, our valued customer.
The Sechrist H-Series Monoplace Hyperbaric Chamber with gurney storage and low profile gurney is the newest advancement in our hyperbaric line of products. The H-Series Hyperbaric Chamber System is the most advanced chamber in production and includes a new space saving feature, the gurney storage system.
GURNEY STORAGE FEATURE
The H-Series Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers are the most advanced and convenient chambers on the market. With the new space-saving gurney storage, hospitals and clinics now have the ability to store the gurney under the hyperbaric chamber. This additional storage allows for more free space in the hyperbaric treatment room, thus eliminating any extra needed space to store free-standing chamber gurneys. The low profile gurney lowers to 23 inches from the floor to the top of mattress, thus eliminating a full 5 inches off the height of a standard hyperbaric chamber gurney. The new low profile design allows you to safely and easily move patients to and from the gurney.
FIRST IN PATIENT CARE
• Available in three spacious interior diameters – 33″, 36″, and the 41″. All Sechrist Hyperbaric Chambers provide the ability for the patient to rest in a reclined or angled position for better comfort.
• A fully integrated entertainment system that allows the patient to watch television, movies, or just listen to music on their MP3 player. All Sechrist Monoplace Hyperbaric Chambers are equipped with dual speakers to provide optimal listening pleasure.
• The low profile hydraulic gurney provides for easy loading of the patient into the chamber without additional transfers. Within a Sechrist hyperbaric chamber bariatric patients up to 700 lbs. can be treated comfortably (standard in models 3600H and 4100H. Not available in model 3300H).
• Sechrist provides the only monoplace hyperbaric systems with two emergency vent modes. This unique safety feature allows for maximum flexibility and reaction time to accommodate various emergency situations.
• The Standard Emergency Vent System decompresses in less than 120 seconds. The hyperbaric technician monitors and controls the descent to optimize patient comfort.
• An Emergency Shut-off and Automatic Vent system allows decompression in less than 120 seconds without the need for the hyperbaric technician to attend, monitor and control the emergency ascent providing flexibility in the case of extreme emergency.
• Precision controls and display allow for easy viewing and adjustment by the technician.
• The easily accessible ventilation control allows for adjustment of the gas flow through the chamber to allow for Oxygen Conservation.
SUPPORTING CRITICAL CARE
• Sechrist chambers provide for respiratory support that automatically compensates for the pressure changes in the chamber using the only hyperbaric ventilator—designed and manufactured by Sechrist.
• Chambers also accommodate: