The Sechrist H-Series Monoplace Hyperbaric Chamber with gurney storage and low profile gurney is the newest advancement in our hyperbaric line of products. The H-Series Hyperbaric Chamber System is the most advanced chamber in production and includes a new space saving feature, the gurney storage system.
GURNEY STORAGE FEATURE
The H-Series Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers are the most advanced and convenient chambers on the market. With the new space-saving gurney storage, hospitals and clinics now have the ability to store the gurney under the hyperbaric chamber. This additional storage allows for more free space in the hyperbaric treatment room, thus eliminating any extra needed space to store free standing chamber gurneys. The low profile gurney lowers to 23 inches from the floor to the top of mattress, thus eliminating a full 5 inches off the height of a standard hyperbaric chamber gurney. The new low profile design allows you to safely and easily move patients to and from the gurney. .
FIRST IN PATIENT CARE
• Available in three spacious interior diameters – 33″, 36″, and the 41″. All Sechrist Hyperbaric Chambers provide the ability for the patient to rest in a reclined or angled position for better comfort.
• A fully integrated entertainment system that allows the patient to watch television, movies, or just listen to music on their MP3 player. All Sechrist Monoplace Hyperbaric Chambers are equipped with dual speakers to provide optimal listening pleasure.
• The low profile hydraulic gurney provides for easy loading of the patient into the chamber without additional transfers. Within a Sechrist hyperbaric chamber bariatric patients up to 700 lbs. can be treated comfortably.
• Sechrist provides the only monoplace hyperbaric systems with two emergency vent modes. This unique safety feature allows for maximum flexibility and reaction time to accommodate various emergency situations.
• The Standard Emergency Vent System decompresses in less than 120 seconds. The hyperbaric technician monitors and controls the descent to optimize patient comfort.
• An Emergency Shut-off and Automatic Vent system allows decompression in less than 120 seconds without the need for the hyperbaric technician to attend, monitor and control the emergency ascent providing flexibility in the case of extreme emergency.
• Sechrist model chambers are all equipped with the necessary monitors and controls to accept electronic data collection modules.
• Precision controls and display allow for easy viewing and adjustment by the technician.
• The easily accessible ventilation control allows for adjustment of the gas flow through the chamber to allow for Oxygen Conservation.
SUPPORTING CRITICAL CARE
• Sechrist chambers provide for respiratory support that automatically compensates for the pressure changes in the chamber using the only hyperbaric ventilator—designed and manufactured by Sechrist.
• Chambers also accommodate:
• Multiple intravenous transfusion lines.
• Electrical monitoring including EKG, temperature and blood pressure.
• Transcutaneous oxygen monitoring.
• Patient air-break breathing system.